What is Data Retention?
Data Retention allows you to downgrade your plan during periods of low testing. This is especially useful for organizations that have seasonal testing needs.
We are happy to accommodate this situation with our Data Retention subscription. This $14 a month subscription will allow you to keep your test results as is - for as long as you need. This is especially important if you have been building performance trends over time to compare results between test runs. Test configurations, scripts and data stores are not subject to deletion.
Data retention is available to purchase upon canceling your existing plan. Please note that data is only retained for 30 days upon cancelation so please purchase the plan before that time has elapsed.
Here is how it works:
- If you have an active subscription we will retain your data for as long as your subscription remains active.
- If you cancel your subscription, we will retain all your data for 30 days past the expiration date of your subscription - for free.
- Upon canceling your subscription, you have the option to activate our Data Retention plan in order to retain all your data indefinitely.
- If you choose to activate the Data Retention subscription, the credit card on file will be charged $14/month
- If you choose to activate the Data Retention subscription, it will remain active until you cancel it OR purchase a new plan. You may cancel your Data Retention plan at any time in the Billing section of your account. If you purchase a new plan your Data Retention subscription will automatically stop renewing
- If you DO NOT want to activate our Data Retention plan, you can export all your test results as CSV and copy/past all your scripts. But please do so before the 30 days of free data retention has elapsed. After the 30 days have elapsed, all your test results will be subject to deletion.
- Test configurations, data stores and user scenarios are not subject to deletion and will stay regardless of if you have a data retention plan or not. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question about our Data Retention plan.