- Smart Performance Analysis.
- Turbocharge your k6 visualizations.
The Insights page is divided into these 4 sections:
- Performance status
- Test breakdown structure
The top of the page gives you a quick test overview: test length, number of maximum VUs, and the status of the test.
If the test is running; live metrics such as current number of active VUs and time will be displayed. When the test is done, the status will be updated based on the results of your thresholds.
Performance status panel contains:
- a chart with VUs ramping and duration time metrics
- time segments that needs your attention due some kind of performance issues that our Smart Performance Analysis has detected
- the number of failed thresholds
- the number of failed checks
- the number of failed requests
Note: Checks are different than thresholds and will not mark your test as failed; see how to setup thresholds to determine the test outcome.
The filter section will help you to:
- Filter results by user tags and system tags.
- Change data aggregation that used in test breakdown structure and analyses panels
Test breakdown structure
The breakdown tree section contains your test script in a visual way; most of the components (thresholds, groups, requests...) that you've added in your script will be represented in the same order in the breakdown structure. This section will help you to:
- Find failing errors: checks, thresholds and requests.
- Find the slowest/fastest groups and requests.
- Visualize custom metrics.
- Drilling down check, custom and request metrics.
The analysis section is where you analyze selected metrics. The section will help you to:
- Get a quick overview of some metrics: VUs, response time and check failure aggregation.
- Visualise custom metrics.
- Compare and analyze metrics from the breakdown section.
- Insights: Smart Performance Analysis and filters.
- Insights: breakdown tree view.
- Insights: analysis view.